1. First check the appearance of the motor: there shoul […]
1. First check the appearance of the motor: there should be no scratches, bruises, or coatings falling off.
2. Then, the rotating shaft of the permanent magnet DC motor should be able to rotate flexibly without obvious jamming.
3. Check whether the wiring of the permanent magnet DC motor is firm and run with power.
4. There should be no friction during the rotation of the permanent magnet DC motor, the most prominent of which is bearing friction. When the bearing wears, it will make abnormal sounds and local overheating and temperature rise.
1. The staff is afraid of the bearing room of the end cover of the car. When the DC motor is repaired, the tolerance of the outer ring of the bearing and the end cover should be suitable. The partial weight adopts the lower limit of the tolerance range, and does not want to go to the upper limit, which makes the diameter of the bearing chamber smaller and increases the interference with the outer ring of the bearing;
2. The repair workers do not have enough knowledge about the proper reduction of the maximum interference of the fit tolerance on the bearing to reduce the noise.
Solutions for over-tightening of DC motor bearings:
When the DC motor bearing is too tight, the bearing will heat up, and then the grease will be squeezed out. Therefore, we only need to match the outer ring of the bearing with the end cap as long as we don't walk the outer ring. We can use the upper limit tolerance during repair and processing to properly enlarge it, which is beneficial to reduce bearing noise, which is the best Tolerances are controlled so that when the bearing is working, the outer ring of the bearing slowly rotates in a slight amount, which will make the bearing track wear evenly, greatly reduce the noise, and extend the service life of the bearing.