A single-phase motor generally refers to a low-power si […]
A single-phase motor generally refers to a low-power single-phase asynchronous motor that is powered by a single-phase AC power source and is widely used. The frequency of use is very high, so many faults may occur during the work. Therefore, the daily maintenance of single-phase motors is very important. So how do we maintain a single-phase motor?
Single-phase motor maintenance process:
Cleaning the rotor - replacing the carbon brush or other parts - vacuum class F pressure dipping paint - drying - school balance.
1. The use environment should be kept dry frequently, the surface of the motor should be kept clean, and the air inlet should not be obstructed by dust or fibers.
2. When the thermal protection of the motor continuously occurs, it should be ascertained that the fault is from the motor or the overload or the setting value of the protection device is too low, and the fault can be put into operation.
3. The motor should be well lubricated during operation. The general motor runs for about 5,000 hours, that is, the grease should be replenished or replaced. When the bearing is overheated or deteriorated during operation, the hydraulic pressure is changed in time. When replacing the grease, the old lubricating oil should be removed, and the oil groove of the bearing and the bearing cap should be cleaned by gasoline, and then the ZL-3 lithium base grease fills the cavity between the inner and outer rings of the bearing by 1/2 (for 2 poles). And 2/3 (for 4, 6, 8 poles).
4. When the end of the bearing life, the vibration and noise of the motor will increase significantly. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following values, the bearing should be replaced.
5. When removing the motor, the rotor can be taken out from the extended end or the non-extended end. If it is not necessary to remove the fan, it is convenient to remove the rotor from the non-shaft extension. When extracting the rotor from the stator, it should be prevented from damaging the stator winding or insulation.
6. When replacing the winding, you must write down the form, size and number of turns of the original winding, wire gauge, etc. When the data is lost, you should ask the manufacturer for free to change the original design winding, often making one or several performances of the motor. Deteriorated, even unable to use.