NEWS

The juicer is welcoming the blowout. The high-end is on the rise.

更新:02-02-2018
摘要:

With the pursuit of healthy and quality life, drinking […]

With the pursuit of healthy and quality life, drinking fresh juice and rejecting carbonated drinks has become fashionable, buying a juicer has become a choice for more and more families. In the first half of 2014, the market for juicers reached 2.6 million units, a year-on-year increase of 70%. Among them, the juice machine performance is eye-catching, with its high juice yield, vitamin non-volatile, nutrient retention, no delamination, better taste, quiet, easy to clean, etc., has won the recognition of consumers, changed the juicer Market structure.

In the overall market growth, the online market has made outstanding contributions. In the first half of the year, the online market retail volume reached 1.44 million units, a year-on-year increase of 148%; the retail sales reached 880 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 168%. The offline market retail volume was 1.16 million units, a year-on-year increase of 22%; the retail sales amounted to 440 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 33%. The online market is booming, and the proportion of retail sales in the overall market has risen to 55%, surpassing the offline market for the first time.

Throughout the overall juicer market, the performance of the juice machine is particularly eye-catching. For the home appliance online market, the middle and low-end products are often the mainstream, while the juicer is a maverick. Under the guidance of the juice machine, the juicer market pattern has changed. The juice machine has a high market share in the market due to its high juice yield, natural non-oxidation, no stratification of juice, quietness and easy cleaning. In the first half of 2014, the online market share of juice retailers has exceeded 75%, and has continued to expand. Retail sales have increased by 240% year-on-year, much higher than the 57% retail sales growth rate of traditional juicers. At the same time, the offline market juice machine showed a diversified development trend. Huiren, Supor, Philips and Whirlpool successively launched new products, and the market share of the original juice machine retail sales has reached 37%.

As people's income levels increase, the high-end process is particularly evident in the manufacture of small appliances. In the first half of 2014, with the popularity of high-end juice machines and the entry of more mid- to high-end foreign brands, the high-end market of juicers has shown a rapid upward trend.

According to authoritative data, in the first half of 2014, the retail sales of high-end products of more than 1,000 yuan in juicers was 36%, up 7 percentage points year-on-year; the market share of entry-level and low-end products continued to decline, but the retail sales still kept a slight increase. .

In addition, due to the low entry barriers in the online market and the concentration of domestic low-end brands, foreign brands do not have absolute competitive advantages in the low-end and mid-end products. For this reason, many foreign brands shift their sales focus and use more energy. Promotion of high-end products. When consumers find that the high-end juicer in the online market is nearly 20% lower than the offline market price, some consumers will shift their purchasing tendency from mid-end products to high-end products. The price factor has promoted the high-end juicer to a certain extent. Online market sales increased in volume.

0
Views: 147